So, your product has finally arrived—now what? Here’s how to get started.
The good news (and the bad news) about CBD is that its effects are different for everyone, meaning that a CBD product is going to affect everyone differently. You’ll have to engage in a little bit of trial-and-error before finding your perfect dose. There are still no clear guidelines when it comes to dosing, particularly as they relate to how much to take and how often. However, we can make a recommendation.
Can I overdose? CBD and other cannabinoids are non-toxic, with no fatal overdose cases ever reported. Worst case scenario, you feel sleepy.
- Decide how you want to take your CBD. American Wholesale Hemp has over 50+ CBD products, gels, balms, lotions, capsules, oil tinctures, edibles, smokeables, etc…
- Find the right ratio. When it comes to CBD, more does not always equal better. If you’re brand-new to CBD it’s best to start with a low dosage and work your way up until you feel the intended effects.
- Take a few small doses over the course of a day.
- Use the same dosage for several days. Observe the effects and if necessary adjust the ratio amount.
- “Less is more” is often the case with cannabis therapeutics. Don’t overdo it.
- CBD is safe and poses very little danger. But depending upon delivery method and individual tolerance, there can be some side effects.
- Always consult your health counselor. Proceed cautiously if you have a history of alcohol or drug abuse, mental illness, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
CBD has over 65 known targets in the brain and body which are activated at different doses. Studies show that once you find the optimal dose, there is no need to increase that dose, sometimes this can make CBD less effective.