CNS17 Ripe is a highly concentrated, economical nutrient that produces premium results for both commercial and small scale growers. The Ripe Formula was developed to maximize crop potential and quality in fruiting and flowering plants during the final growth phase. Replacing CNS17 Bloom with CNS17 Ripe for the final two weeks before harvest reduces nitrogen to a minimum level while maintaining phosphorous and potassium within ideal ranges. This specialty formula promotes ripening along with increased flower size, density, and essential oil production.
- Cns17 ripe 1-5-4 is a specially designed formula requested by industry professionals to be used in the final 3-4 weeks of the bloom cycle
- Ripe has an adjusted npk of 1-5-4 intended to help promote ripening in fruiting and flowering plants
- Reduced the nitrogen amounts to a minimum level and maintaining optimal ranges of phosphorous and potassium
- Ripe will encourage plants to focus more energy on reproductive functions while still maintaining adequate nutrition levels for foliage
- Ingredient used nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium
- Not sold in OR
CNS17 Ripe- N 1.0%, P 5.0%, K 4.0%, Ca 1.0%, Mg 0.5%, Mn 0.005%,